Hotel Augusta Spa ResortBook
Following a recent refurbishment, the Augusta Spa Resort now has a full Wellness centre dedicated entirely to relaxation and the rejuvinating powers of water – the perfect way to prepare for, or relax after the World Triathlon Championship final.
- Daily breakfast included
- Access to the Spa is include in your stay
- Indoor and outdoor pools to enjoy, whatever the weather
- Yogo and meditation sessions included in the activities program
- Short walk to Silgar Beach
- Includes return airport transfers from Porto International Airport
- Includes event tranfers between the hotel and event village
Split across 2 different buildings and less than a 15-minute walk to Silgar Beach in Sanxenxo, the Hotel Augusta Spa Resort offers wonderful views of the Pontevedra River. It features an extensive spa which includes 3 heated pools – one of which is adults-only – a number of hot tubs, Saunas and a Turkish bath, as well as a whole host of treatments in the Sivana Holistic Spa area.
Yoga, eco workshops, meditation sessions, sound baths and phytotherapy workshops are just some of the wide range of weekly activities.
The hotel’s Potus restaurant serves local cuisine such as seafood, stews and paella while Mimó offers international options. A revitalizing breakfast is included during your stay.
Rooms at the Augusta are elegantly decorated, designed for your comfort and have handy, modern touches such as flat-screen satellite SMART TV’s.