PARKROYAL COLLECTION, Marina BayBook
OFFICIAL EVENT PACKAGE
Your booking for this hotel includes the following exclusive NIRVANA x PTO extras that will support all your event needs:
- – Stay a minimum of 4-nights at the 5* Park Royal Collection, Marina Bay on a bed and breakfast basis
- – All local city taxes are included within the package cost
- – Round trip airport transfers from Singapore Changi International Airport
- – Entry Slot for the sold out Triathlon event
- – Race entry fee cancellation insurance, protecting you against injury or illness (opt in required on the pages that follow)
- – Bike Storage within hotel
- – Daily athlete friendly and orientated breakfast
- – Early breakfast on race days arranged from 4am
- – Tour led by experienced Tour leaders Guy Crawford and Kate Bevilaqua
- – Team Welcome Function with the professional athletes
- – Team Merchandise
- – Team training sessions
- – Management of your booking pre, during and post-event
Double Room - Single Occupancy
PARKROYAL COLLECTION Marina Bay Hotel is located on the world-famous Raffles Boulevard, just a short walk from the home of the original Singapore Sling cocktail.
Take a 5-minute stroll in the opposite direction and you’ll find yourself in the heart of Marina Bay, where the first leg of the PTO Asian Open will begin.
An advocate for green innovation and a champion for sustainability, the hotel is home to South-East Asia’s largest indoor sky-lit atrium and rooftop “Urban Farm”. The Instagram-worthy spaces continue through the hotel with a host of bars and award-winning restaurants from Steak to Sushi and of course, exquisite local & international cuisine – your pre and post-race dietary requirements will be well catered for.
The hotel is well equipped to assist with your race preparation too – it has a full fitness centre, spin bike studio and spa, as well as a 25-metre outdoor swimming pool and restaurant with stunning views of the Marina Bay Skyline.
Rooms here ooze luxury and comfort and offer breathtaking views of either the city or the bay.