Traditional Finnish House BoatsBook
Upgrade your IRONMAN 70.3 World Championship experience by staying on a traditional Finnish Houseboat in Lahti Harbour, docked just 2km from the event site. These beautiful Houseboats all have an indoor kitchen and living space plus outdoor decking to allow you to fully enjoy the views and atmosphere of the surrounding area – there is even your own private onboard sauna for the ultimate relaxation.
These gorgeous self-catering house boats make an excellent alternative to hotel rooms for families or groups of friends who really want to make the most of their stay in Finland.
We have a selection of 6 different Houseboats, with sleeping arrangements configured as follows:
- NS21: Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children – 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Sofa Bed in living area
- NS24: Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children – 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Sofa Bed in living area
- NS24 SPA, includes a hot tub on the deck: Sleeps 2 adults and 2 children – 1 Queen Bed, 1 Double Sofa Bed in living area
- NS36: Sleeps 4 adults/children – 2 Double Beds
- Explorer Deluxe: Sleeps 4 adults, 2 children – 2 Double Beds, 1 Double Sofa Bed in living area
- Deluxe: Sleeps 4 adults, 2 children – 1 Double bed, 2 sets of Bunk Beds
Finnish House Boat NS24 Spa
Finnish House Boat NS36
LOCATION TO THE EVENT SITE: 2km walk from the event site
- Own kitchen, indoor and outdoor living space
- Private Sauna
- Access to your own captain for 24-hour support
- Close to the IRONMAN event site
- Option to collect house boat on Monday 21st August and self-sail the Finnish Waterways with reserved docking in Lahti – Please contact us after you have made your reservation if you wish to activate this option.
- This package is for 5 nights only, from Wednesday 23rd August to Monday 28th August
- A refundable damage deposit of €2500 is required upon check-in. This can be paid by cash or card
- A rental agreement will be sent to you following your booking confirmation, this will need to be signed and returned to confirm your booking.