Panoramic Panamá City
WHERE WILL YOU RACE?
The capital of Panamá is a modern city framed by the Pacific Ocean and the man-made Panamá Canal, considered one of the seven wonders of the modern world.
- SWIM: Starting in the Balboa Yacht Club you will swim 1.2 miles (1.9 km) in the Panama Canal (Pacific side) in a point to point swim, finishing 300m after the Biomuseo.
- BIKE: You will then ride a 56-mile (90 km) bike ride from the Biomuseo in a 3 loop course between Calzada de Amador and Cinta Cinta Costera. This is a flat and fast course that will see high average speeds and will allow you to admire the contrast of the Casco Viejo and the skyscrapers of the Panama skyline.
- RUN: The three-loop run course will take you on a 13.1 mile (21km) journey through the Calzada de Amador and give you one of the most panoramic views of Panama City and the Panama Canal, framed by the Bridge of the Americas.
HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
For almost 20 years we have been an official Travel Partner for IRONMAN, helping 1000’s of IRONMAN athletes get to their event and cross the finish line every year.
Our aim is to remove any travel and accommodation stress from you, allowing you to enjoy this exciting IRONMAN event location.
For this event you can book the following online:
- Accommodation at an Official Race Hotel – Stay with other like-minded athletes in a convenient location, creating a real community feel
- Enhanced Athlete Experience Packs – Add a range of extras from Fast-track registration and bike racking to Bike Mechanic Services and medal engraving
We can also provide you with bespoke quotes for the following:
- Flights – No matter where you are travelling from we can arrange flights for your entire party, plus carriage for your bike if required
- Airport Transfers – We can arrange transport between the airport and your chosen hotel, for you and your party, plus your bike if required
Our airport transfer service is available to both participants and spectators and offers a professional and comfortable journey, as well as safe storage for any luggage or equipment that require transportation. These can be booked one-way or return.
We can book your flights and take the hassle away from your travel plans. We always tailor your request to fit your needs and will look through all the options to find the best value for your trip.
Our event transfer service is available to both participants and spectators to seamlessly link your choice of accommodation to all key event sites, on all key event days.
Don't worry about having to assemble or disassemble your bike yourself before and after your event, let our professional bike mechanics take care of everything you need to be race ready with our range of services.
Need some more information?
Our expert team are happy to help with any questions you have, provide you a quote or get your event booked. Click "Contact Us" below to get in touch.
Bike Course Familiarisation
Get a sneak preview of what the bike course has in store for you before race day. Save your legs by taking in one loop of the course in the comfort of our Nirvana Minivan. See the road closures, aid station locations and get the inside scoop from our approved guide.