Haute Route Dolomites AccommodationBook
Choose from a range of hotel categories to suit your needs:
- Premium option: Choose quality
- – Make the most of your experience in Dolomites and enjoy your stay in a 4* hotel.
- Comfort option: Nice and easy
- – An authentic experience in a local 3* hotel.
- Budget option: The chance to live a unique shared experience
- – Group/shared accommodation with other riders (Apartment, holiday centre, bungalow, hostel etc).
We recommend selecting the the same category as your event hotel package to avoid a change of hotel.
- * Photographs are for illustration purposes only and may not reflect exact room booked.
- Can I do a booking for both pre and post event stays?
- – Yes, of course. If you wish to book additional nights both pre and post race, you will need to do this in two separate bookings due to the differing dates.
- I have a “Twin Room for 1 rider” booked as my official event package, can I book a twin room for myself for my additional nights?
- – Yes, of course. To do this you would need to book 2 twin rooms for your additional nights. If you have a twin booking for the event and are happy to share a room for your pre or post nights then please book 1 twin room. If you have not specified who you would like to share with then you will be allocated a room with another rider at random.
- When do I have to pay for my additional nights?
- – Full payment of your additional nights will be required at the time of booking. Cancellation of your additional nights is available until 6 weeks before the start of the reservation and is subject to a cancellation fee of 50%. Should you choose to cancel with less than 6 weeks to departure, no refund will be given.
- When will I find out the name of my hotel?
- – All hotel names will be released once final balance payments have been received, approximately 5-6 weeks prior to the event.
Budget Shared Room
Comfort Double Room
Comfort Single Room
Comfort Twin Room
Premium Double Room
Premium Single Room
Premium Twin Room